Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My 2011 New Years Resolutions

Read 100 books

Live within the strengths of my gifts and talents (Matthew 25:15)

Sing in public

Find a physical activity I love to do and will do often

Organize my life

Graduate and find a real job

Leave the country for at least a week

Finish writing 3 novels and 3 screenplays

Learn to have fun with people

Cut TV viewing way back

Take an acting class

Learn Spanish

Take a dancing class

Go to a Thrashers game

Make 3 short films/music videos

Introduce my mother to healthy foods

Take pride in my appearance

Write 50 songs

Take care of my finances

Learn to play guitar

Help out around the house more

Learn to love and accept myself as I am

Learn to relax

Get published

Self-produce an album

No comments:

Post a Comment