Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Bad Habits Re-Emerge but with some Good News

So what if it's 4am and I haven't gone to sleep yet. I've figured out what's wrong! With my writing, that is. As much as I love my Temple of the Red Velvet Jesus novel, those characters are driving me crazy. But I'm finally in the mood to write again and I'm doing everything I can to stay in that mood. But not with Ryan und Forrest for a while. So I've decided to move back to the first novel I ever started.

This is a novel that has gone through more title and plot changes than I can name. It's completely unrecognizable from it's original version from 2003. Literally the only thing that hasn't changed is the time period. Everything else, from character names, to the characters themselves and the plot is entirely different. I guess that's what happens when you've been working on a story for 8 years. Let's see if I can get this one finished by the decade mark.

Here's to a new-found purpose in das writing. Maybe I can finally get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment